Thursday 21 November 2013

Survery Monkey Questionnaire






These are my questions I wrote in my survey. I was very happy with my responses I received. Although, they was all from the West Yorkshire area. Here is my results:








What I have found is that I have realised that Alton Towers is the most popular theme park and therefore This is will be my first button so its the first thing that most people can relate with when they come onto my website. Then it will go across to Light Water valley because this is next most popular park. So I do believe I should have asked if they would have felt they would have benefited from a comparison site etc... as I do believe that this is the only thing I gained from this. Apart from the rides but mainly these way from the most popular park rather then equally spread.

No comments:

Post a Comment