Tuesday 12 November 2013

Print Formats & Finishes Task



Print Formats & Finishes Task.




Branding & Identity.












Branding & Identity is one of my favorites I love how you can show the finishes and formats across many different medias. The bottom one is something I was sent through the post. I love the use of the pot varnish which glitter in over the diamond, you can see how expensive the company is from the identity within this invitation. The others above, have all caught my attention from all the different finishes that I love. I think they add premium quality, also I like the way they have been photographed.









Packaging & Promotion.








This bottom packaging is what I found in my home. This is what I receive when I requested samples from the windmill printing company. I like the use of the integration of the logo on the closure, and the gold foiling. The packaging & promotion above has attracted my attention due to the fun loving and the unique ways of packaging items. The sandwich boxes I really do love how the windows are dependent on the image which is dependent on the sandwich inside.




Publishing & Editorial.






The bottom two are from a book & magazine in my house. These are both interest of mine the publication is due to the cut out paper and then finally the dancing with the gold print. The above three I have chosen due to the use of stock as colour and the use of screen printing. I have become a big fan of screen printing and think this adds quality to the design.







Information & Wayfinding.







The bottom three I have found when out and around. These are all interesting I believe I like the use of different medias and how different types of navigation are used some are obvious and others aren't. The above four images are all adventurous ways of way finding this are very innovative and interesting. I like how obvious they are and how they make them so classy and also subtle depending on the environment.

No comments:

Post a Comment