Saturday 16 November 2013

Purdey's Further Research: Bottle Design




This is a very creative bottle design, this is for a natural boost just like the Purdey's. They have used a pink background due to the target audience being women so therefore this would attract a specific audience.









 The lettering of this bottle is very organic, I like the use of the colour to represent the flavour of the drink, this is something I will incorporate into my design. I like the use of the leaf for the tag with information on this could have my riddle on one side and then the point of contact on the other.



 I like the use of natural organic drawing, The unfinished rough edges remind me of an untouched natural substance. The colours are also very calming, although, I don't think it is a drink bottle and if it is then this is a very weird shape that would make it difficult to drink out of.



 This is a very clinical design, which is something I found in my research that people keep aware from as they look chemically mix and therefore people don't buy them due to that reason. Although, this is more informational than Purdey's it still looked developed & too clinical.



This one really caught my eye, I liked the rough lettering to create the title of the drink. they have made the drink appealing. Lip smacking makes you want to buy it to try it... The use of the different lettering reminds me of the different ingredients added to make the drink. The shape of the bottle is innovative but I don't think this would work practically in stores in fridges.



I think the route I am going to go down is to work with rough lettering to connote the natural substances and the vector drawings of relevant objects...


No comments:

Post a Comment