Sunday 18 May 2014

Wayfinding Research



I like the use of lettering for the idea of wayfinding as this would be fitting with my aesthetic of design.




This is a cool what to direct people to different places. Although I only need one. I do like th idea of a line on the floor though.


This is very Alice in Wonderland, although, I feel this is only to direct through one door. You would have to have lots of arrows on the floor to direct you to that door.


This is very stylish, Although, I am not too sure if it would work. It is nice as a welcome or a goodbye but I think that this is too elabourate for the directions.





I like the idea of having confusing arrows although, this would not be beneficial. So if created many arrows with one saying the way to go and others giving wrong messages.




This is very interesting how they have hung it from a tree with a framing for the direction. I like this idea if the event was outdoor.




These are the wayfinding for the toilets in Disneyland Paris. I like the use of the imagery directing and then also the toilets been named the kings & queens.

No comments:

Post a Comment