Friday 16 May 2014

Alice In Wonderland Lettering Research

This is a poster that I have found when I was researching into the lettering of alice in wonderland. I like the use of the different styles within the one poster.




I like this style of lettering, I like the use of different styles for each title although, I would like to keep the same consistent style throughout. And also the use of the same colour, to create a brand recognition. And to keep the aesthetic seamless.



I like the aesthetic of this lettering it has a very interesting layout with a slight background image. The slanted type reminds me of the nonsense world also. Although I am not 100% on the colour scheme as I don't think it represents the film very well I do think the colour palette is interesting within its tones etc...




I like the interesting initial A, it has the style of the film with the heart and the the flower from the e. I think it has a very girly aesthetic which is perfect or Alice, then the in wonderland just underlining as you know exactly what it is from the Alice solely.



This is a very interesting colour scheme. I am liking the outline framing the title but I think that the lettering is very boring.



No comments:

Post a Comment