Saturday 17 May 2014

Mail Out/Hand Out Research

I thought this would be a good way to send out the information of the event though postcards within one envelope. I like the idea of the information been nonsense.



I like the idea of having a package that I could send out without an envelope so that they would know what it is straight away. I like the idea of having everything held together in an interesting way.


 I like the idea of personalising each envelope with interesting cut outs and textures etc... Although, this would be impossible for due to the size of the event.




 I like the idea of sending them a package so that they could get a pre-sense of what to expect. I think a little gift that would give them an idea of what to expect would be interesting. I like the idea of giving them a 3D box as you are more excited to open a box rather than an envelope.



1 comment:

  1. My daughter loves to draw, so when we were sending out the invitations for her birthday party, we decided to let her decorate them all. She's quite talented, and each one of the 20 people we sent invitations to got a beautifully decorated envelope in the mail, each one with a different design.

    Kurt Bohling @ Philadelphia Mail Room

    ReplyDelete