Saturday 17 May 2014

Poster Research



 This is a poster I came across during my research, this is not a normal movie poster as this is a short run piece. I like the idea of having the tactile of paper so people can touch the detail etc...



 I like the colour scheme on this poster, although, I don't like the layout I feel that this is too confusing.




 This is a very geometric design, I find that this is a very sophisticated design and maybe not fitting with the film although, I do like the representation of falling down the hole.



 Again the cards have been used to represent the film. I like the use of the manipulation of them also using this wine bottles. I am thinking that this is going to have something to do with the type of event.


 This is a film poster that was created for the Tim Burton's Alice in Wonderland. I like the use of the obvious icons of the queen of hearts and therefore the need of the whole picturesque is not needed.




No comments:

Post a Comment