Wednesday 2 April 2014

Theory into Practice Concept.

I have decided that I need to work our what I want to do as this needs to be strong to make sure my essay is pulled up due to my essay grade not improving from last year, in which I was quite disappointed about.

After looking back at my last post I have decided that my strongest idea would be to create a publication on the tricks businesses use to gain profit. I still need to decided on what I want to focus mainly on due to this been a large subject. I am going to use theorist Poundstone & Simmel due to me also using these within my essay also.

I am going to make it into a publication, due to this been the best way to hold the bitty information.

I now need to do further research into what subjects I need to focus on and how I am going to lay it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment