Thursday 27 March 2014

Visiting Yoke Exhibition

I went to the yoke exhibition opening tonight to see if my work had been used in the exhibition. I didn't notice my work for a while as they put it on a horizontal line so was difficult to read. In the end my friend found it and pointed it out to me. Which I wasn't too bothered about because they did mention that they could manipulate it in anyway they wanted to suit the layered design.

Here is the posters that was put up & around college. There was some confusion about this at first due to the small space they are using and they mentioned putting the prints up in A3. With the amount of people on the list we wasn't sure if this is the people who have entered or if these are the people within the exhibition.





This is my printed unfortunately they wasn't printed in the A3 but I was pleased to see my work on the wall even though, it was only in A5.  



No comments:

Post a Comment