Tuesday 11 March 2014

Secondary Research: Morrison Other Elements



So I started by looking at their website, which they have recently released. This has had good reviews, they have held back for quite a while. Apparently due to them making sure the best is served etc....

 What makes there website different from other grocery stores?



 So they pride on themselves not give substitutions as this is what customers get annoyed about with other retailers website. On-time deliveries you can rely on them, they believe they would always be late and only 5% of deliveries was late in March 2014.









 They pride on giving their customers fresh food, they now have a rosette award in which they have people checking the freshness of the veg and they regularly update there awards for each fruit!




 You can actually book a slot rather than them giving you one, with only a minimal charge from £1.





 You can shop online, so you can shop if you have a busy lifestyle and order to be delivered for when you get home.



 There is different categories, the new produce they have, the offers and your favourites as this get stored in your account and therefore if you get the same things every week most will be saved in your favourites which is very handy.










 They have recently opened M locals. This is small Morrisons stores, This is very within the same branding as Morrisons and the simple vector images are clean and precise.





 I checked into the history & what they want in the future of Morrisons, this was very interesting and gave me information that I didn't know such as Morrisons started in Bradford as a market stall.


 I then went onto the employment website, I like this video they have produced for their future employees to watch. I like the use of the script fonts, this lead me to believe they are trying to update their look. I also look at their values and things like that. As although Sam is very aware of these I didn't and I believed this could have been some important information that could be crucial to my design.





This is their childrens range, this is totally different to Morrisons itself and gave me the idea that we don't really have to follow the look of Morrisons due to other events not taking this upon board within store.




This really caught my eye, I really like the use of the paper sculpting for the imagery. This is something which is within my area and therefore, I will be mentioning this to Sam about this style of design within their imagery.





The use of the Morrisons font is still in contact although the colours are not kept apparent. Again the same branding has not been used so therefore this is a possibility that we don't have to use Morrisons primary colours.





This is a blog, in which they create recipes from their own produce and make them live on the blog so people can repeat them and therefore pushing the sales of own produce. I like the use of the colour scheme. Again the logo is kept the same but the colour scheme is not present.







No comments:

Post a Comment