Thursday 20 March 2014

Essay Feedback

I had a meeting with richard abut my essay, he told me itwas a strong essay. The content was of a good research background. Although my organisation of the essay was not logical. He told me to intergrate the example figures rather than comparing them against each other one after another.


He also told me that I needed to sort out my referencing as it was all different, I think is because of me not remembering how to do the referencing properly from last year. So I had to do some further research about this.

Also he told me to try and do some triangulation within the essay and maybe also add another writer to compare & contrast. 

I am going to try and do all of these if I have the time, although, I may just try and spend longer on the practical in hopes that this will pull the grade up. As writing is not my strong point.

No comments:

Post a Comment