Wednesday 5 March 2014

Yoke Dialogue Brief

So after Eve & Nathan came in to talk to us today about their exhibition I decided to go on to their website to find out more...








These points have all been taken from their website, it was very detailed in the hand-in although the direction was very vague. Although this can be a good think it can also go against me as well due to the vast amount of areas you can go down. I am going to try and go down one path and concentrate on one only!


I like the idea of using acting as dialogue. I think that a quote form Romeo & Juliet would be appropriate but not too obviously in the meaning of dialogue.




 I like the idea of writing on a notepad. Because a lot people write down there feelings rather than express them and either in a diary or doodle them down. Doodles can say a lot about a person and how they are feeling! This could be something I am going to playing with.



I like these abstract drawings this could connote direction the direct that people take to create dialogue do you revert it and don't want it or do you go out of your way to demand it?

No comments:

Post a Comment