Saturday 5 April 2014

Cakewalk Bakers Logo Research









 I like the idea of a cup as they are very boutique and they have more quality rather than a whole cake. I am not sure about the stitch like lines but I do like the idea of strokes to created the cupcake rather than an infill.




 I do think this logo has the impact needed I like the use of these colours and the tiers within the cake.





 This is very modernist, I personally like it but I don't think that this will be preference to her as she wants more classical than modern.





I like the idea of putting a single tier cake on a pedestal. This is showing a classic bakery and cute decoration. The typeface will still be script and joined somehow to the vector. I could make the pedestal so it is from a flat view or an over head view, like the one above.

No comments:

Post a Comment