Thursday 17 April 2014

The King of Marvin Gardens Current Poster

This is the DVD cover, this is the first image I saw. This is when I realised that it was going to be a hard connecting film as the cover is very broken & has to picture the faces of the characters rather than having a image for the full film.


This is one of the first film posters, I don't like the use of the stock & the black ink. I don't understand the use of that colour stock! I am not too sure of the use of that typeface either.








I like the use of this, this is also using the use of the monopoly board. I like the use of the colour as this is the colour band that Marvin Gardens is on the monopoly board. 







So these two posters as the same just working on different axis, I am not too sure of the colour palette. This image seems to be a key theme on a lot of the posters.



This is the latest alternative poster for The King of Marvin Gardens. I think this is very good, although it is a better layout of all the other aspects that have been used in the earlier posters. There own concept has not been added within this and therefore although the aesthetic is good is it a true representation?

No comments:

Post a Comment