Thursday 17 April 2014

Alternative Poster Research

This is a great design, I love the use of the red against the black surface. It has turned the obvious of yellow as like and used red obviously connoting something that happens within the film. More than likely something dangerous and scary as this is what red means.



I am not too sure on this poster, although I think alternative movie posters are suppose to be simple and abstract I think this has taken it too far. Although, I think the simple layout would work if the imagery had something added to it.



This film poster is for the Avengers. I love this poster, I think the whole design is very interesting and impactful. I like the colours used and how they have opposing elements opposite each other. There is no title just logo this is connoting how strong the poster is! Although, does this work?



Up is my favourite film, I love this poster. I think it has captured the element very well! There is a title but no actor/actress names which I think it needs as this can capture a whole new audience too. Although, could this be different as these are voice overs and not actors?



I think this is such a strong and amazing concept. It works so well & very fitting for aesthetic of the film overall. I like the use of the actor line up at the top. I do believe that this poster is not a standard size as it looks very oblong compared to the width.

No comments:

Post a Comment