Friday 18 April 2014

Alice In Wonderland Design Research




I like the use of the colours within this mail out. This is an invitation for a wedding which they have used cards which will be put in an envelope that says open me representing the film and the instructions they have on the door etc...








This is another invitation in which, the theme is obviously Alice In Wonderland. I like the use of the rabbit on the front representing him as the messenger. Although, I do feel that the amount of fonts used is too much as you don't know where to look first as they are all decorative fonts.


I like use of gold within my colour scheme, although, I am not too sure if I will be able to use this with my time restrictions.





I liked this innovative idea of the dividers, the use of the main icons to divide the book up.





I think this is a interesting, I do believe that this is very representative of the film but it is also very modernist. The design is very clean & simple. I like the use of the mixture of stocks.


As soon as I seen this the pink on the brown stock took my eye. This is very interesting and decorative, totally different to the one above. This is the branding for a cafe that has the idea of a nonsense world.





This illustration i found is very interesting, I like the use of the patterns to create the design. 






I think this could work for the Alice in Wonderland theme as this is a mixture of collage and illustration. As this looks realistic but doesn't at the same time therefore creating a nonsense land.







I thought, this would be very interesting for the promotional material. I like the factor that the viewers would have to interact with the poster to find out what it was about. This would work within the tea party side like a blower.



I found this was interesting, using texture within promotional material so that they can go up close to the poster and interact with it. Then this could connote a different message?





I want the design to look luxury & the items in the package to look luxury, to make them feel special & to make sure they are getting value for money so they will want to revisit the events created by multisensory event.





The idea of the cards I want to interlink with my design as this is an interesting factor that people connect with the idea of the cards been present in the Alice in Wonderland film. I like the idea of both of these packaging I feel the left is very innovative and the right is very functional.




I like the aesthetic of the business cards here, I think this would be appropriate for the design as the tea party is the most known part of the film. The colour scheme is very interesting and it compliments all aspects of each other. I like the idea of solid colour with a white font. This is also a very innovative way to photograph the business cards which is fitting again.




No comments:

Post a Comment