Friday 7 February 2014

Wedding Invitation Research

I like the idea of having everything joined together either in a box or with a ribbon. These colours are very vibrant which I would no be able to use due to the colour scheme been non-existent. I like the idea of a script font.





This idea I love the white ink on the wood as a stock. This is very effective and very fitting for the venue. I also like the wallet they have used do you can see everything without rummaging through the sheets.




I like the idea of buntings as this was mentioned in one of our many discussions that she wants to decorate the venue in these. I like the use also of parcel string with a tag this gives a added touch but also relates to the theme of the barn and the natural look.



I like the use of brown stock, this is very earth and natural like the use of a barn. This is am going to use multiple stocks for this invite but make sure they all match.


This is a very well designed and layout I like the use of the experimental design which also works very well. I am not too sure if this will be fitting for the theme though, as it needs to be simple but effective.




 This is a very formal design, in which I don't think that my client wants. I like the use of the wallet again. Although, I am not sure of the cream & black colour scheme, I personally think that weddings should be light & airy.





 I like the use of this gate fold. The design is very simple & clean. And this can be adapted so it relates to the venue for example a barn gate template rather than just an arch...




 I like the white ink against the dark stock, the only problem with this would be that it would have to be screen printed. This is something that I might have to confer with her about, due to this would give her invites the special touch she is wanting.



 I like the use of this, like a tag which fans out and you have them all attached with each other. Although this could be easily lost and this is not what she wants due to the wedding been quite a while away.



 I like the use of the Vintage Edwardian keys as this is fitting with the venue. This maybe something I might mention to her for the table placing sheet.







 This is a passion of mine & i love the idea of the origami but think that this would not go with the venue and therefore I have ruled out this decision.


 I like the idea of attaching confetti to the invite. Due to all the injunctions on the use of confetti in many wedding venues now. I think this might be something I will look into as this could be a major key point to add into the invites.





 I like this look of this wedding stationary, this is using different stocks also so therefore this is very appropriate due to me wanting to use different stock if I pursue with the idea of the wood for the main invitations.





 I like the idea of inter-winding a tree in the invitations as this is what material barns are made out predominantly. I like the use of the brown and the white working together. I like the use of the overlapping working together with the laser cut.








This is very innovative and I love the idea of using horse shoes. I like the use of the hay as a tie also. This is a very effective look.






She is using jam jars for centerpieces and therefore this is something I want to relate too. But I don't want to over load them too much.




 I like the use of the hessian as pouches for in the invitations to be put in to send off.






I like the use of these but i also think that the photography has worked well, with these due to the receiver will not get this as an initial view due to the sending it would have to be pushed up or it would have to be cut off so the shadows would be non existent.





 I like the use of the heart, this is very appropriate and is traditionally viewed as marriage because of the on going love. I like the use of the crochet hearts as this are also man-made etc...







 I like the idea of the names been the focus of the page! the main heading these are the most important path and you go to a wedding to spend their special day with them.









 I want to decorate the packaging also of the invites because this is the very authentic and looks cute. I don't necessarily want to use hearts on the actual invite but I think this might be a nice touch for the decoration as the first impression matters.


 This has been laser cut out of wood. I like the use of this but the layout would not be appropriate for this venue due to the structured layout where as this is going to be very hand styled & lose setting.



 This is a very unique design for a save the date this is something that they will keep on show and therefore will not forget the date. I love the use of the heritage of the initial in the heart like old school scoring into trees your love for your boyfriend/girlfriend.

















No comments:

Post a Comment