Friday 21 February 2014

Packaging Ideas For Publication





 Firstly I thought that I could package my publication in a brown paper bag, this would be given out around cinemas to make them think about their decisions of there choices.





Then I thought about adjusting a pack that is currently existing to make it slot on the side or something similar no that they it would effect the current selling point and the book would not be forgotten about.



I came across this & I thought this would be cool. Although, this would lead into repackaging the current packaging for the typical cinema food I think this would really be attractive for children although I wasn't too keen in making my publication targeted towards children. I am not too sure how to write for a young audience, also some of my areas that I want to talk about wold not be appropriate for young children anyway.



I like this, although the design is is quite child friendly, it can be made to be targeted towards adults also. I think this is the best option so far, as all the aspect would be covered up until the film starts then you can open up the box and reveal all the elements.





This idea I have come across is a box that turns into a plate. I found this a great idea and thought that I could make it so that each element would have a certain place to sit and they could pour out the substance and then take in the shape and all other elements.



 This was also another sophisticated box idea. I found this would be more appropriate for adults and the handles would mean easy carry and the logo can be printed on to the side. Therefore promoting the company and the event. This is something that they could take home as a reminder of visiting the event.



I came across this popcorn bag, this gave me the idea of putting the book inside the packaging of popcorn. Although, then I thought that this would make it difficult and make the book stick etc... Therefore I think if I have enough time I am going to make this as a display feature to help promote the book.

No comments:

Post a Comment