Thursday 20 November 2014

Crit & Developing on Practical

So after a deeper thought and the practical crit.... In which I found the feedback quite informative. Although, I do feel I gave more feedback than what I received. 

They thought that the idea of the pass the parcel would not be a good idea. This is because although it relates to my dissertation in the theory that people like to destroy things in order to find something interesting as they are intrigued what is inside!

Although, they did like the idea of the DIY kit... although they thought this was more about the instructions rather than the design been interactive itself. As a DIY is usually interactive anyway.




I have thought about my practical further, and deepened my knowledge. I think that it would be best if I did an interactive poster. This is simple idea which is crucial with the short amount of time I have left. I could also develop this into an exhibition, which would further synthesis with my dissertation due to the the creative engagement model, focusing mainly around the engagement of an exhibition.

No comments:

Post a Comment