Monday 9 December 2013

Research into Binding for Little How To Books...


Researching into Binding for How To books....




I like the use of the string tied round the middle of the book so then you can take this off and open the pages wide in double spread. Although because this is a booklet if they was to open he pages separately then you wouldn't read it in order etc...




I like the simplicity of binding with a staple but because this is how you are going to be able to see this as soon as you open the box I want to do something a bit more special.









I like this stitch although for this to be neat you would have to a be a professional or maybe even a sewing machine. 



I think I may sew my book but just two little pamphlet stitches where staples would be on the book. This will represent a staple but more thoughtful.

No comments:

Post a Comment