Friday 26 April 2013

Final Critique.


Final Critique

So in this crit we had to get into groups and had to prepare some questions in which we wanted them to answer. I wanted them to choose which design they preferred. As I did and wanted to do a large range but didnt know how to include them together:



These are the different ones I have decided on from my research into style of layout. And I cans ee the theme of title page running throughout but they was no connection to be able to have all of them working together. They all chose the illustration as there best one. But this illustration took me a whole day and didn't think I had enough time to complete so I asked them to also pick a second best one as a back-up. And they chose the bottom one with watercolour style. 
They offered me advice such as go hire a waccom out at the mac suite and maybe use photoshop to speed things up. They said that they like the use of a title page but need to think more about colour scheme. They said the colour scheme of the illustration is very eye catching.





No comments:

Post a Comment