Saturday 20 April 2013

Speaking From Experience Research Holidays




Speaking From Experience Cont...



I like these and I would like to incorporate them into my title page designs. I like the use of block & fine line typography, the detail is so delicate and has good typography layout.




I like this style of design using the watercolour as a background. Also I like this quote which I might use in my motivational quotes.








Found this project when researching. I like the use of incorperating it into another subject. But it works very well. The design is very clinical & fitting and there is alot of information and clever ideas gone into this.





 I like this phrase. I think its reassuring and makes you want to do what you have been told to do. As you want to show them that you can do it even though your on your own.






No comments:

Post a Comment