Friday 19 April 2013

Second Crit SFE



Critique

I took in my design sheets I have developed due to not started designing on the mac yet due to the other things we had to do. So I took the following in:

 I have taken on board about putting more of a balancing theme in rather than just how to get a job etc... And putting information like how to prepare a CV....



 So in the box I have taken on advice from my last crit of putting relevant things inside the box rather than random things to fill it.





My peers Said:

I should make it informative but optional
Week planner should be included
Not too much info
Maybe focus on jobs inside college?
More about time keeping
Will it be too scary for 1st years?

The bold ones are the ones I think I need to take in and consider when devoping my idea even more.

No comments:

Post a Comment