Monday 22 December 2014

Additional Material? What else does it need?

I need to make something to make sure we get enough support...
To make sure people spread the word.... 

Promotional Banners around the mall.
Invite to send to people - exisiting Barnardos volunteers, leave in mall near guides.
Que barrier to make sure people know what the others are queing for..?

Insipiration for invitation

I like the idea that they have to do something to make the detail legible... This is formed from a simple instruction....



 I like the use of folding as this will have the same concept as the paper crane...




 I like the idea of folding the paper to create an unusual shape...


I love this invitation, although is it practical? Once it is up its up and therefore depending on where your receive this you might have no where to put it..



I am also going to mock up the other too promotional items as i think these will all be beneficial for the engagement mode.

No comments:

Post a Comment