Wednesday 30 January 2013

Photoshop Postcard Research




Photoshop Postcard Research



I this postcard I like how they have used the best of the stock how they have used a coloured stock with a contrasting on colour print with vivid black text to make the headlines stand out.





This is my favourite out of my research as i like how they have used two images and then captioned them underneath to allow you to explain the picture in further detail. These are also focused on squares but that can be easily adjusted to my circle theme.





I like this photo I like the idea of using black & white photos. And the circle use for the caption.
White stock has been used here and i think it looks very effective against the black & white photos.






The use of mosaic photography where you cut up an image and then stick it back together with some obstruction. The spreaded out letter keeps a balance between type & image. The negative white space again strengthens the picture with the black & white photography.





I also liked these ones which is a postcard with full image and the overlay of opacity block with type inside. The use of bringing out the pink really captures your attention, this could work well with my photos with the red & blue been brought out.






I likes the finishing of this image of the looking up shots and the edges been rounded which makes a large difference and brings across elegance.






This is a different background compared to a normal postcard as the lines and shapes make up and break up the back. You can clearly see the place for the stamp and the squiggly line breaking the address and the body copy.





I like this postcard due to the images background been in a circle and the main subject overlapping the circle. The use of negative space and white stock is again used and looks very sophisticated. Although this is drawn and use of water colour is obvious i could recreated this effect on photoshop.






Although this is not a postcard this is a very similar shape I like the use of the duplicating shapes on a plain background this could be a possibility for the back of the postcard. Also the metal shape with the black background, I could use an image with a clear circle. This looks effective and could be simple with only a plain background.


No comments:

Post a Comment