Wednesday 7 November 2012

Article Posters Research



Poster Research


I like the use of the strong block capitals within this layout and also the use of the central positioning of the woman criminal. Who is a stereotypical prisoner with a short hair & stern look.

 
This is a poster that is highlighting where the worlds most popular prisoners & prison guards are through social media etc... Therefore this is highlighting the message of too many privileges. Which is one of the messages that i want to portray within my posters.






The use of using two posters that line up with each other in the use of graphs . It is using the advantage of negative space and is kept very simple and minimalistic. Is this trying to reflect the life of a prisoner? Or is it because of the hectic infographics been presented on the poster.






The use of a flow diagram is a good way of holding and presenting my information for my type poster. As the way i am wanting my audience to perceive the cycle of re offending. And why it i happening when it is at its highest. And therefore use use of been able to go back and forth using dotted lines will make my message clearer.









The use of the silhouette is a good idea as i am promotion stereotypes within prisoners. And tehrefore without no facial recognition stereotypes can not be made. I do like the idea of using orange allow it does remind me of more of an America prison theme rather than the UK which is where i have focused my research on.





I liked the photo within this due to the background using a height chart like most mugshots are used. This is something i would like to put within my posters as it is a well known thing and connoted to the first thing they do in prisoners of logging you in to the community of the prison.

No comments:

Post a Comment