Saturday 10 January 2015

Mocking Up The Exhibition

 Firstly I made up some paper cranes using the printed final posters, then I out string on them and photographed them so I cut put them within my exhibition.







This is the finished outcome, I also had many other cranes to show different angles like they are swinging on the string in a line....  I have also applied a drop shadow slightly so they look more realistic.




This is what the front of the exhibition is going to look like. This was very hard to mock up as I found it difficult to find the right setting. I was very close to creating the set up I wanted myself before I found this picture.... The posters sit on the stands at each side and the middle stand will be where they can rest to create the paper crane. The roll down poster on the right will eventually be filled with stickers when we reach the 1000 point.... This is how we keep track with the amount of paper cranes we have.





This is what the back of the exhibition will look like when the exhibition is complete... I wanted this to make sure that they was intrigued to see what they would do with the paper crane... If you could see the mound of paper cranes then you will know what you are doing? and why you are doing the task! Therefore keeping this at the back will still keep people intrigued etc...








I thought that it would be best to do some promotional material to go alongside the exhibition so people can be aware of this happening and return within the time frame given if interested or intrigued. As it doesn't give to much information away... It states "how to build a paper crane" but this is not the main aspect of the exhibition.




This would be the que barrier that we would use if lots of people wanted to partake within the exhibition. This is promoting the charity also, showing that this is an exhibition created around and making money for the given charity.


These where all important aspects to follow my synthesis. This knowledge of creating a audience engagement has developed from research for my dissertation. This ideology was created by Zafra Bilda who believes that you have to advice them clearly and encourage them to take part within the experience, but not in such a way that tells them what happens. This is because telling them clearly about the engagement shapes this, and encourages them to get involved with the experience. 




No comments:

Post a Comment